Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's on like donkey kong

Ahh!!! I am so excited. Just got home from my second monitoring appt. It went AMAZING! We were worried about having 4 potential follies which would have benched us. I was really worried about going in and finding out they all grew..

Well! I am pleased to say, we have two beautiful follies! My 14mm follie from Monday is now 16.5 and my 13mm is now 15.3! So, I did another 25iu of Follitism today and will trigger tomorrow morning. We should be looking at, at least, a 20mm and 19mm follie for IUI. Which is fabulous. We are scheduled for IUI on Friday at 2:30pm.

I have no words to explain how happy I am. Last med cycle didn't go as planned and we didn't get this far. It is such a relief to know this is really going to happen.

Here's my pretty follies.

Oh. And my lining is 8.9mm. It's on the lower end of good, it's much better than last time for sure.

Lining- stupid glare :(

Left Ovary

Left Ovary

Right Ovary

Right Ovary











4 comments: