Monday, October 28, 2013

Bazinga

We've had a busy few days.. I'm going to try and go in some sort of order but forgive me if I get off track.

We'll begin with Thursday.  We dropped S off so he can go on his guys Vegas trip. My mom tagged along and after we dropped him off, we went to the outlet shops to walk around. C had a great time walking around and getting to play in some of the water fountains. We left and had dinner at Benihana. My mom and I ordered kids meals and shared with C. It was much cheaper to do that than order two adults meals. We stayed at her house for the whole weekend.



Friday my mom and I took C to the zoo.  He had so much fun running around. He pretty much had free reign to go where he pleased.








Saturday was supposed to be a beach day. Turns out it was an incredibly cold and foggy day. We walked down to the beach and had some lunch then walked home. It was pretty uneventful. My mom and I went to a bar after C went to bed, it was pretty intense people watching. There must have been a ton of Halloween parties going on because the place was filled with people in costume.





Sunday was somewhat of a lazy day. I had to go in and have a blood draw to check hormone levels.  Stupid nurse busted my vein. We took C to a little Halloween carnival where he got to dress up as an elephant and have a pumpkin painted on his face. There was a bounce house he had a blast in as well. He would stay in those things forever if he
 could. We also got  a new stroller. I got a Bob Revolution SE. I am actually pretty excited to start walking/jogging more with it.  We went up to visit some friends while we got S. It was nice to catch up with old friends.









Today.. Had my monitoring appt this afternoon. It was.... Well, it was a date with the dildo cam. I have 4 potential follies. We don't want that many. Right now, we're looking at an 11.3 , 12.4 , 13 , and 14. We dropped my dose to 25iu for today and tomorrow. I'll go back Wednesday morning for another appt and hopefully will be able to trigger shortly after. I am praying one of them dies off so we don't get cancelled. We're wanting at least one to get to 18 or so for trigger. We are hopefully looking at Thursday or Friday for IUI.

2 comments:

  1. GL at tomorrow's u/s Gonz. I hope you those follies are doing what they need to be and that you don't end up with too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope those follies get into shape! :) Good luck this week, lady.

    ReplyDelete