Thursday, October 3, 2013

'Bout time

I called the RE this morning because I still haven't heard back from them to set up baseline. The beginning plan is set. I'll start BCP (again) the day after I start AF. Baseline will be on Oct 21. Seems like so far away. I hate so much how long of a wait between AF and baseline is. It makes me so mad. But it makes sense because they are seeing tons and tons of patients, from all over the west coast.

I'll find out the plan for meds/IUI schedule when I go in. I'm thinking it will most likely look like Clomid either 50mg or 100mg, injects 75 iu either one or two days, then trigger and IUI to follow. I also imagine I'll probably need to do Estrogen to help lining again. Obviously I could be wrong and wont know until we go in.

Tentatively it looks like timing will also work out with S' work schedule. Which is a huge plus. On top of that, because I'm going to have to BCP, it will push things back and S wont have to miss any of his trip for his concert. Which is great for him. And means I wont have to hear him complain about it. So a huge plus for me! ;)



As for this cycle.. Today is 6 DPO. I'm thinking I might be out already. I feel like I'm starting to break out, which is giveaway number 1 for being out. I have no other typical 2ww symptoms either. But hey, maybe different is good?

My concert is TWO days! I am getting more and more excited for it. I also recently ordered new jeans and I'm hoping they'll be here before Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment