Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Coming to a stop

No surprise here, my temp went down this morning. I expect AF in the morning. While I am not overly sad about it, it puts us now at an exact 3 year difference age gap. This is not where I ever expected us to be. And I never expected us to have a large age gap.

The more I think about it, the more I end up dwelling on the fact that this is not how I would ever imagined our TTC journey going. I have always imagined having my children close in age.  It's just a new normal I'll have to get used to.






Moving on... Halloween is creeping up! I am so excited! I just ordered C's costume. He is going to be Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba! He loves it and got so excited when he saw it on the computer screen. Hopefully it doesn't scare him when we get it in the mail and put it on! I've got to get him a trick or treat  bag now. Then stock up on some candy to pass out as well. I wish we were decorating this year, but S works on Halloween so it's sort of not worth it. I am going to start collecting Christmas decorations though so I can decorate for that.

1 comment: