Monday, October 21, 2013

Hit the jackpot

Okay.. Not that kind of jackpot. I wish. Baseline was today and it went well.

Everything checked out and yesterday was the last day of BCP! Praise the lord! We debated between another hybrid cycle and going to just injects. We chose just injects. I am nervous, excited, apprehensive, and ready. The thought of just injects scares me. But at the same time, Clomid didn't give us a great response and thinned my lining. We talked about things and decided just injects shouldn't effect my lining and wont give me the horrid side effects. Yay!




As of right now, the plan is this:

75iu Follitism Wed-Fri.
Check levels Sat. -continue Follitism or u/s-
250iu Ovirel for trigger
IUI
& 100mg Progesterone suppositories after IUI





This go 'round I'll get the pen for Follitism. Should be interesting, this is my first time with it. I am really hoping this is the last time. And we actually get to go forth with IUI. I believe we are hopefully looking at IUI sometime next week. If all goes well.

5 comments:

  1. Look at all dem drugs. Go, lady, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome plan. I also had wayyyyyy less side effects on injects. I liked them so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I have my fx for you!!

    ReplyDelete