Tuesday, October 15, 2013

six

Six days until baseline. I called the office today to see if we could get my appt changed. For whatever reason, the BCP is giving me not to great side effects this go 'round. Dizziness, headaches and nausea.

Unfortunately they couldn't change the appt. The best they could do was give me an even lower dose BCP. Though, I was under the impression what I currently have, IS the lowest dose BCP.

Anyways..

I made some Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies today. I figured while C was napping I should do something productive. So I baked. They are freaking delicious. You can find the recipe here. Everyone should try them.

4 comments:

  1. I will take all your cookies. Kthxbai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Those are the best cookies EVAR!!!1!!1!1 I made them months ago and are my favorite things in te world!!! Try them with the strawberry muffin mix. That's delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I heard it was good with the strawberry! I'll have to try those ones next!

      Delete
  3. Umm....YUM. I might have to make these and then eat them all. Also, I hope you feel better with the different BCPs.

    ReplyDelete