Friday, September 27, 2013

Well well well

Hi there. It's been a while. I've had nothing of substance to blog about lately.  But. Because I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't start charting or doing OPKs again; I picked it back up a few days ago. And just in time.


These new Wondfo's suck. With the old ones I could tell right away if it was going to be positive right away. Not these, you have to wait the whole time frame and I've never seen an 'obvious' positive like before. This is the most positive I'll get. FMU. I figured I'd see a positive last night or this morning. So it works. Woohoo.

And. Looking at my poor chart, it looks like my temp is doing the same thing as when I did this last cycle. They went up some and will probably (hopefully) jump more tomorrow and get me some CH's soon.


2 comments: