Monday, September 9, 2013

Onto the next

Well. I had a huge temp drop this morning. It's onto the next cycle.

S and I have been going back and forth on if we want to do IUI next cycle like scheduled. We've hit a rough patch. There is so much stress in our lives that our relationship has taken a back seat. We had a sit down conversation about a week ago about everything and things seem to be getting better.

Personally I'd rather not put TTC on hold any more. We've been at it for what feels like eternity. I just want to be pregnant and stay pregnant. Horrible that I don't want to stop for any reason. There's just been so much effort in it that I can't see stopping. Ugh. I'm hoping to talk to S again tonight and see what he wants to do. I need to call RE soon to figure out everything as well.

I'm not sure what this cycle was. Another chemical? No pregnancy at all? I just have no idea how to count it. It's been a huge mindfuck and not getting a definite answer really sucks. I am just so unsure of things.


In better news. I leave for Vegas tomorrow afternoon. I have been looking online at what shows are going to be going on while we're there. I think I've narrowed it to either KA by Cirque du Soeil, V The Ultimate Variety Show, or X Burlesque. Honestly, I am seriously looking forward to just going in all the hotels and what not. They look so awesome.
I am very much looking forward to mommy break. I am bringing my computer and leaving the iPad at home to FaceTime with C each night. I'm not sure how S is going to handle being with C for 2 1/2 days by himself.I am even more hesitant about the fact that C has been pacifier free for a week now and how S will handle that. C still asks for one sometimes and I am praying S does not give in while I'm gone. It will be hell for me to break him twice.

Anyways.. My mom gets home in half an hour from Mexico. C will be so excited to see his nanee.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Gonz. I hope you have an AWESOME time in Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonz,
    I am so sorry you are in that space, I know how you feel in a way, but not exactly. I hate feeling like I am in limbo. I hope you have fun in Vegas! You can give me suggestions for when I go in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about this cycle Gonz. I can't imagine the mind fuck that you have been through. I just wish I could hug you so hard.

    Have fun in Vegas! I'm sure it will be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete