Monday, September 16, 2013

Ace of hearts

S and I came to an agreement last night. We sat down after C went to bed and talked things out.

Seems my letter didn't help as much as I thought it would. I'm glad I brought it up last night. We talked things out and made sure we understood each other. We also decided... To keep on TTC. After I explained further how it made feel to stop TTC, I think it made him rethink it and step into my shoes.  I think after all the talks, we are much closer to being on the same page.

We also decided that if this month isn't our month, we will continue on with IUI in October. While we continue on with our journey to a bigger family we'll continue to work on our relationship to make everything as best it can be.

I really feel like we are on the right track and am hoping things continue to get better.

So we are officially on the TTC train for good.

5 comments:

  1. Gonz I am glad you worked things out and are more on the same page.
    my hubs and I don't communicate the best either so I totally hear you on needing to work on that but it is hard.
    <3 you and hope this is the month for you!

    (tigger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you and YH were able to communicate and get on the same page. GL G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on improving your communication already. It sounds like you guys are moving in the right direction for a stronger marriage. I'm glad you're back to TTC and wish you the best. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! <3 this update! So glad you are both on the same page and moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear you guys are doing well, and that you're still TTC :) Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete