Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lighter, lighter, barely there

Well. This isn't going as I expected. Todays test isn't as dark as yesterday. It's still barely there but not as good as yesterday. Anyways, here are todays pictures for the stalkers. <3


My chart: Temp is still up. So that's good I suppose. I did notice a zit this morning when I woke up. :/ Usually that's not a good sign. Maybe it's different this time?


 And some pee sticks. The top is absolutely unedited. The second two are edited. I think the last one is the easiest to see. It's not getting darker, yet. I have a little hope still. Maybe it's just still too early?





10 comments:

  1. AH! I missed your posts earlier this week! Congrats! I have my FX so hard that it's just that it's still early and these get darker! GL dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go buy a frer! <3 FX still for you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I have one more left but I don't want to waste it :( <3

      Delete
  3. OMG I missed your last post! I see a line on that one too. I am keeping everything crossed for you. I really hope this is it!

    ReplyDelete