Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hoping & praying

So.. I knew FF was wrong. I knew it all along. Here's what I got this morning.



The first is an edit from the lovely JSchwind. The second is the original picture. It is faint, but there. I am praying this is real and this will stick. 





Now.. FF has typically always given me correct dates. But not this time. Partly because I didn't temp the whole time. So I did an override on it where I believe it would go. 

Here's the deats so far. 

Timing: Based on what I believe, O-3 and twice on O. 
Symptoms: Not much. Super smell and some pain/soreness in the bewbies. 
EDD: May 18, 2014.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to tell H as long as it gets darker. Assuming it gets darker, I'll call to see about going in for betas and praying for a good number. Otherwise, I'm just waiting. And hoping and praying this is real and it sticks. 

I was absolutely shocked this morning when I took it. I did not expect to see anything. Esp considering our timing isn't the best, not bad but not the best. All I can do is hope this is it. 

10 comments:

  1. Holy crap. That's a mother effing line.

    Hoping so hard this is it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeeee!!!!! That my dear is clear as day and doesn't need editing! But you can clearly see it with the edit!!!! My FX are crossed so hard for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, I see a line, pre-edit too!! FX that this is it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEST! <3 I hope this is it for you! FX times eleventy billion! <3

    That stick doesn't need editing. I totes see the line! Here is hoping it gets darker. Get your butt some frer's. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously about peed my pants when you messaged me this morning. I can't wait to see tomorrow's line :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! FX FX FX FX this is it for you Gonz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure looks like a line!!! FX that line gets darker tomorrow and this is your sticky baby!

    ReplyDelete