Saturday, June 1, 2013

10

Today is 10 dpo. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. My temp is still up and I have yet to see the tall-tale pimple of impending AF.

I picked up some cheapie tests from the store today. I'm going to use all my strength to hold out until Tuesday. We'll see how well that goes.

In other news. IUI is coming up. Baseline is only a week and a half away. I'm also going to a Pitbull and Kesha concert in two weeks with my mom. As well as the fair this weekend! I'm so excited, I love the fair so much. C is going to love it so much this year now that he can play some of the games and do the rides.

Gosh I am so excited for this month, next month, and August.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm pretty sure I'm out, my temp looks like it's on the way down now. IUI here we come.

      Delete