Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let the games begin

Today marked the beginning of treatment. One day of clomid down, four more to go. Since we don't have any plans for the day, I'll just be waiting around for side effects to make their appearance. I'm really hoping they aren't horrible, but you never know. 

In other news... C thought it was a great idea to wake up at 5:30 this morning. 


I have no idea what this kid was thinking. I let him lay with me for a little bit before kicking him out... His idea of laying in bed was kicking me in my back. We have very different ideas of laying down. We'll have to work on this.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry he woke up early. Poor kid needs some lessons on laziness and laying down properly.

    I hope your side effects aren't bad. My side effects with Femara didn't really start until the third or fourth day of pills, so hopefully yours will hold off and you won't have any at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does! I don't know where he learned this waking up early thing. H and I like our sleep.

      Thanks hun! I'm hoping they hold off at least, if not completely don't bother showing up! We'll see. So far has been so good!

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to wish you luck for this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is your son?! Based on old posts he looks to be near my Drew's age?! Arent you loving this fun, exploration age? Something new every day! Good luck with the new treatment... i'll have my fingers crossed for you new friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's almost 2! I can't believe that. I love this stage, but at the same time.. He is exploring his voice a lot and testing limits. I am so not a fan! Thank you!

      Delete