Sunday, June 9, 2013

This could be fun

1. Coffee, tea or soda? Pepsi please.

2. Do you live in an urban or rural area? I would say urban. 

3. What was the last item you purchased other than food? Good question, food is usually what I buy.

4. Do you subscribe to a daily newspaper? Nope.

5. Who called you on the phone last? S. Calling to make sure we were okay b/c C set off our alarm.

6. What is your favorite TV show? Hm. I do enjoy some trashy shows. 

7. What is your favorite TV news source? I don't have a favorite. 

8. Credit or Debt? Neither. I hate 'em both. 

9. Paper, plastic or do you bring your own bags? Plastic. I have a ton of those recycle bags but always forget them.

10. What Thrift store do you usually donate to and why? Our local military shop. Mainly for convenience. 

11. When you shop in person, do you usually frequent the mall, specialty boutiques or ???  Outlet shops. 

12. What is your favorite online shopping source? I like Old Navy. AE for their pants.

13. Clothes, shoes or house stuff?  House stuff. It's so bare here.

14. Hair. Home dye, professional dye or natural? All of the above.

15. Do you keep a journal? Only this thing. 

16. Do you have a bucket list? I do not. 

17. What is your least favorite chore? Dished. I did them as a kid and hate it. 

18. What book are you reading? 123 Magic. Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment