Monday, June 24, 2013

That wasn't so bad

Well.. I just did my inject of gonal F. Totally not as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part was actually injecting the saline mixture. Mainly because I could feel it going in. The shot, totally not that bad. I didn't even feel it when I stuck it. I can't believe I was freaking out over it.

Now we wait and go in Thursday for monitoring and hopefully trigger that day too.


Anyways. Here's a video for your viewing pleasure of doing the inject and some pictures.








6 comments:

  1. Gah! You had to hold it in there forever! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went so slow injecting it! It wasn't hardly as bad as I was thinking though. It took me a bit to get over the fear and do it though.

      Delete
  2. That makes me cringe. That needle looks ridiculously huge. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! The needle for the inject wasn't that big, maybe an inch long. The needle to mix the saline is huge though. Good thing I didn't have to use that one!

      Delete
  3. wow I am glad I have the Gonal-F pen, no mixing and so quick with the shot! If I had to do all that it wouldn't have happened!!
    ~tigger99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It wasn't so bad! Mixing it didn't take too much effort. It dissolved as soon as I put the saline in. So it wasn't a bad process. I probably could have done the shot a lot quicker, but I was a little hesitant. Now I know it's not bad! Lol!

      Delete