Thursday, June 27, 2013

The sitch.

Here's the situation. Monitoring did not go as I was expecting. I will say this time with the dildo cam was not very pleasant. It must be pretty sensitive up there. 

Right ovary- one mature 18 mm follie. 

Left ovary- no mature, one 15 mm follie. 
Lining- 6.4 not great, not bad. 

So the plan got changed. Since our office doesn't do IUI on the weekends, we got canceled and changed to timed intercourse. Which is okay with us. I am also doing an Estrogen suppository to help my lining a bit. I'll trigger tomorrow night and we'll have sex over the weekend. Then we just hope the extra boost from the meds is all we needed. 


We are more than okay with this new plan. 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!! FX that this is your cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are OK with the change and good luck!

    ReplyDelete