Thursday, June 6, 2013

Anxiety

Oye. I have gone back and forth about IUI or TI. I have been have huge anxiety issues over IUI lately. The closer we get to treatment, the more anxiety ridden I am. I think I've finally come to the decision of doing a first cycle of TI with meds to see how it goes and how my body reacts to the meds.

I just don't feel ready for IUI at this point. I know H isn't ready either, though he is on board with IUI. I think we just weren't prepared to get to this point in time.

Baseline can't get here any slower.. These days just go by so slow.

3 comments:

  1. Happy you guys have a plan. I hope everything goes wonderful this cycle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL with the meds + TI cycle! (That's what we're doing too.) I hope you feel good with this plan. I totally think it's ok to wait on IUI until you feel completely ready! Glad you made the decision even though it's tough. FX for you!

    ReplyDelete