Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baseline

It is official. We are scheduled for IUI mid-end June. I have a baseline appt set for June 13. Oh man. It has sort of set in that we are on our way to doing IUI.

As of now.. I'm still waiting to O. I'm not temping and very loosely using OPKs. Haven't seen a + yet so I know we've still got a chance. I'll be waiting for the + and the recent sign of tender tits to prove ovulation. With my luck... I'll get none of my typical "ovulation signs" and be stuck wondering. Then kicking myself for not temping.

Keeping myself busy lately, I've been online planning C's 2nd birthday. Baffles me that it's been 2 years! I decided on a Yo Gabba Gabba theme for him. It seems to be the one thing he has a real interest in. I'm hoping to rent a bounce house as well for him. I am completely ecstatic for this party and can't wait to see his reaction.

I recently realized the next few months will go by pretty quick..

June... County fair! My moms birthday! IUI!
July... 4th of July! My birthday!
August... Anniversary! C's birthday!

Insert month of Sept and recuperating.

October-December... Holidays! And lots of them!
January... S's birthday!

It's incredible how fast the last half of the year goes by. There is so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment