Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rough mornings



Today is 6 DPT and 5 DPO.  I am still pushing along with the progesterone. The side effects are seriously nonsense. Horrid gas, buncha zits, bloating.. The list goes on. Not to mention the awesome surprise when I wake up from leaky vag..  I just hope it's all worth it.

This morning I must have been in a serious rush to get to the bathroom to pee because I completely forgot to PIAC for the daily trigger test. When I finally realized this, I had barely a trickle left. It seems it was still enough to get somewhat of an accurate result because I can still see a faint line on the test. I might re-do it with SMU though.
Trickle results
SMU results, barely there faint
With the collection

This whole daylight saving thing sucks. Since we changed the clocks, C has been waking up earlier and earlier.. Yesterday was at 5 am. Today was 5:15am. He even had a 2 hour nap yesterday and we didn't go to bed until almost 9:30. I was really hoping it'd help him sleep later. Obviously I was wrong on that front..  I really hope things change soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment