Monday, November 18, 2013

Changes

I'm not sure what our plan is as of right now. But I am thinking about trying to do some acupuncture in the near future. I'm also going back to a chiropractor, which is fantastic. I actually have x-rays on Friday to see how bad things are.  I'm hoping that the chiro will maybe help get my body back to 'normal' and maybe in some way help my ute get it's shit together. As well as trying acupuncture.

I just talked to RE and like I thought, he confirmed stopping the progesterone today and I should see a period in the next few days. We'll be NTNP for the next couple of months and we are back on the list for another IUI in Feb. So we have time to decide for sure if we want to try another or if we are done. It's mainly my decision at this point considering the meds I have to take. S is completely on board for whatever I choose.

I think he has come to realize how hard it has been on me recently. We had a date night a couple nights ago and went to see Thor at one of the luxury movie theaters. On the way up there we were talking about everything going on in regards to TTC. He was telling me he would have a chit chat with his little guys to get their shit together and work harder. It was fabulous. Seriously, made me smile. More because he is finally understanding the emotional toll it's taken on me and he is showing much more interest in what we're doing. It really makes me feel better about everything.



In other news.. I went out with a few ladies the other night, our husbands work/have worked together. The morning after sucked balls.  While it was nice to be out without C, I have sort of realized I'm not really cut out to have female friends. This on top of the emotions I've been dealing with from the failed IUI.. I've also come to realize I have really really bad self esteem. I'm very... Concerned with what others think of me and I feel the need to try and please everyone. I also take everything to heart and too personal. I really need to work on myself.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a female. I'm a friend. So, clearly you're good to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a female too and I think you're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a girl crush on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that your H is realizing how hard this all is on you, it makes a huge difference to feel like your partner gets it and is supportive. FWIW, I'm a girl, and I think you're pretty rad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. G - I'm so sorry. You are going through so much. It must be a lot of pressure on you. Please don't be hard on yourself. From what I've seen you are very grounded, smart and a beautiful and caring person inside and out. I feel lucky to call you a friend <3

    ReplyDelete