Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh, hi there.

I'm not sure how long it's been since I've posted. I know it's been a while though. I truly have nothing to update on at the moment.

Cycle 21, I should be nearing ovulation. But I have no idea since I took this cycle off temping and using OPKs. I've been having a ton of EWCM lately though. It could be from the increased water intake though.

C is being C.. We're smack dab in the middle of terrible twos. It is insane. The happy, behaved, kind kid I once had.. No longer lives here. He has been replaced with a scheming crazy kid. I wish I had the words to explain just how crazy he is.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving, we are going over to a family friends' house for dinner. Should be nice, S works so he wont get to join us tomorrow. But we're having a make up Thanksgiving on Saturday.

On Friday we're going to cut down our Christmas tree. I am beyond excited for this. I've never got to cut our tree before, so it's a first for me! The place we're going to also will have bounce houses, free hot cider, pony rides, and I believe hay rides. C is going to have so much fun. I am looking forward to the experience.

2 comments:

  1. Cutting down the tree is my favorite part. Have fun!

    Happy Thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. C is going to LOSE HIS MIND when he sees the tree!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete