Sunday, November 10, 2013

Flat lined

Don't have too much of an update today as I'm still just testing out trigger, or just peeing on sticks.

This morning I noticed a little spotting after I POAS on the toilet paper. I would imagine it could be caused by the progesterone suppositories. But if that were the case, wouldn't it have started earlier.. Not when I'm on day 9 of them?

OR!!11!1!

Could it be the elusive implantation bleeding?! LOL. While I would love to believe that, I have been at it long enough to not count on that and know it's likely just from the progesterone.






I've been walking a lot more lately. We have a friend who has a little girl just older than C and she loves to walk like I do! It's so great. We get to walk and the kids get to hang out. So I've been getting a lot of exercise in lately.  Though, on our walk last night.. My tire went flat on the jogger. I'm not sure if there's a hole in the tube or what. But it made for one hard walk back to the car. My right arm got a good work out in!

No comments:

Post a Comment