Saturday, November 16, 2013

Emptiness

I have nothing. Nothing to report. Nothing in my ute. Nothing.

I talked to the RE office yesterday about my beta draw. It was .1- meaning not pregnant. That was at 13  dpiui. I haven't heard back from RE in regards to the progesterone. For now, I keep taking it though. I'll probably take it through the weekend and stop Monday night. If I don't hear back from them early Monday morning, I'll call again.

I'm not really sure what the plan going forward is. I used to say we'd do as many IUI's as it took. But now.. I just don't know if I can do it again. All the meds, waiting, blood draws, ultrasounds.. I'm not sure I can handle it again. S is supportive of whatever I am wanting to do. Wether it be try another IUI in 3 months or call it quits and NTNP from here out. I have a lot to think about at this point.

4 comments: