Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Total confusion

I am so confused. I think I mentioned in the last post that there's a possibility I may have ovulated already. I said I wasn't going to temp but I couldn't help myself and I did the last two days. Now, I obviously know two days of temping says absolutely nothing. But. Knowing my pattern, it does say a little bit. My temp yesterday and today are in post O range. It is never that high pre O.

It makes me wonder if I may have ovulated around CD 14 or 15. Which would be crazy considering I don't typically O until CD 18 or 19. I know it's just a few days. But when we did our med cycle, even w/ meds at my first u/s to check on follies, they weren't large. If I remember, that u/s was on CD 12. So the fact that I may have O'ed on CD 14ish is huge. And could mean my body might actually be producing a good egg.

Obviously I have no idea for sure. I am slightly inclined to believe it though because my sex drive shot through the roof around CD 14. For you stalking pleasure.



2 comments:

  1. Different could be better! Coooooome on May baby G!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! If different means better, I'm all for it!

      Delete