Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stress to the max

So... For the most part we've got this whole car thing worked out. We're still waiting the final evaluation results.

We got a voicemail from the inspector and he pretty much said he can deem it total or if we absolutely want, it could be fixed. We called back twice but apparently he doesn't answer. So we've been playing phone tag. Hopefully he gets back to us in the morning.

S and I discussed what we want to do about the car.. If I'm being honest... I want it totaled. I do not feel safe putting C in the car when the airbags deployed, on his side. If it were just S and I.. Eh, no biggie. But to put my son in it knowing the damage and what not. It makes me feel very uneasy.

S is on the fence. He understands why I don't want to have it fixed. But he is on the fence because of the financial aspect and we wont have to worry about another car. While I totally understand this, it makes my stomach turn.

We have a rental for now. So at least we are still able to get around.


On another note. Tomorrow is our anniversary. 3 years. Wow.

We ate lunch/dinner at Brazen BBQ. It is delicious bbq food. I had the Signature BBQ Sandwich with Brisket. S had the Smokehouse Salad. It was absolutely amazing. I love this place.

I have some last minute organizing for C's party on Friday. I can't believe his birthday is almost here. Where has my baby gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment