Friday, August 23, 2013

No excuses

Man I've been slacking hard. That's what happens when life finally slows down I suppose.

As of right now, I am CD 12 and sick. Slowly getting closer to O. Slowly. Hopefully these next few days go by quick.

In other news. My mom and I have a Vegas trip planned for the beginning of Sept. I am so freaking excited. It'll be a 2 1/2 day trip. Honestly, I'm really looking forward to being off 'mom duties' for a little bit. I'll miss my Bug like no other, but it will be nice and honestly I think it'll let me relax enough that it will help me be a better mom when we come home. We don't have any big plans, laying by the pool, a nice dinner and show, walking on the stip. Nothing crazy. I'm hoping to maybe get some spa time in, but I was looking at prices and it's a little out of my comfort zone. We'll see.

What I didn't notice when booking this trip... It's right at the expected time for AF. Awesome right? I don't even care. I figure I'll test the morning before we leave and bring a test with me. And some Tampons. If AF shows, I'll enjoy drinking on the strip. If not, I'll enjoy being sober Sally and relaxing at the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Woooo Vegas!! That's so exciting!

    Thinking of you lots <3

    ReplyDelete