Friday, August 9, 2013

18

Temp took a fall this morning. We're moving onto cycle 18 now. I'm taking the crib down. It's becoming more and more clear this isn't going to happen any time soon. I was sure this cycle was it. My chart looked great, we had pretty good timing.. Ugh.

The plan is one more unmedicated cycle. Then IUI #2. And if neither of those work. NTNP indefinitely. I'll stop charting and stop using OPKs.

I have some time to waste before C's party. I am so irritated though.. We had originally had apprx 25 people RSVP that they would be coming. As of this morning. 13 people will be there. I am so irritated about it. I hate when people cancel last minute. I bought a bunch of party favors and a ton of food in anticipation for all these people. Now we will be left with a ton of extra food and a bunch of party favors. Also the decorations.. I'm not even in the mood to put them up anymore. I still will because I know C will love it. But still.. *sigh*

Next year I wont even bother planning a party. We'll just have a family day.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, I am not doing a party for Makaia. Just a little pizza dinner and cake and ice cream and a few gifts. Straight to the point, we are also taking her to the State fair and getting her portraits done. People are a let down more often than not when it comes to birthday parties I have noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I hope the party is lots of fun. Happy birthday C!

    ReplyDelete