Monday, August 12, 2013

Keep on chuggin'

CD 1. Cycle 18. Ugh.

I knew it was too good to be true with a nice chart. I am determined to take this cycle off charting. I will turn my alarm off and just go with it. I know apprx when I ovulate and have a good idea on how our timing should look.. Hopefully I can actually do it this time.

If this cycle is another bust, we've got one more shot with IUI in October. After that, we're done. We're pushing closer and closer to a three year difference. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Oh. Speaking of IUI and October. H is planning a weekend trip to Vegas to go to a concert with his friends. I looked at projected FW and the same time frame from our first medicated cycle to see how it would work out.. This trip is right at the same time. So there's a chance we wont even have a chance w/ IUI. Just adding to the stress I already feel.

3 comments: