Tuesday, July 9, 2013

real lyfe?! *with an update

*Update:
This all feels like my miscarriage from last year, just a little mixed up.. When I went in last year to confirm pregnancy, I did a urine test that in turn was negative. Mind you I had tested that morning and saw a positive. So we did a blood test, beta was 30. Went back two days later, beta was 17. I was miscarrying.
  This time it's a little backwards. The blood test was negative right off the bat while I had the positive at home. I am praying with everything in me this is real and this sticks. I never in a million years thought I might be reliving my miscarriage.

 I just got a call from the RE and from what I understand, they didn't do the right blood test. Instead of doing a quantative test, they only did the yes/no. So I have no idea what my levels are. And he says as of their test, I'm not pregnant. Sometimes I think my RE is a nut case b/c I know my trigger is out and once it's out, you can't get another positive test until there's hcg present. Ugh. So I'm going back on Thursday for another draw but I will keep testing to watch my lines.




Well. Todays test was darker. Like, you don't even have to tilt the screen. I went in for betas this morning and am waiting for the result. It's lunch time in the office so of course no one is answering phones. I just want my darn results!! Hopefully I'll also go back in on Thursday for a repeat draw to make sure it's doubling. I'm so barely pregnant that I am praying this sticks. So, here's the updated pee sticks and a picture of my chart. It's so pretty for once.

EDD is March 22, 2014. March is also when I got pregnant and had the miscarriage. Praying that this sticks.




1 comment:

  1. Dude I can soooooo see that line. That's not even a squinter like the last ones from your trigger. I hope, pray and cross everything that it's just really early and they do the next test right! You better post more pee sticks tomorrow! Hugs and bewby squishes to you!!!

    ReplyDelete