Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chronicles of a pee stick

So today has been a bit depressing. And it's only 8:15 in the morning. I took another test, to see. It's lighter than yesterday and we're back to having to tilt the screen to get the glare off. Not what I was expecting to happen this morning. I'm really questioning if I want to even bother going back in tomorrow for a redraw. I suppose if my temperature is still up tomorrow, I will.

After talking to the lovely Banker last night, I do have a little bit of hope. When I talked to the RE, he kept saying it's not for sure you're pregnant, but not for sure you're not pregnant; Your test shows low hcg levels.
What Banker so kindly explained to me, is that levels between 5-25iu hcg, is a somewhat grey area. Which could explain why he said low levels and that he can't say for sure. After that conversation, I got a little bit of my hope my back.

As for the different shades of lines I keep getting. I'm attributing it to each test is different and is going to pick up a different amount of hormone. At least I really hope this is the case.

And here's today's picture. Like I said, tilting of the screen will help.



And here they all are, in order. 






10 comments:

  1. It's not as dark as yesterday, but definitely darker than days 9 or 10.

    I'm sending a million good thoughts your way. And good numbers for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! I graciously accept all good juju!

      Delete
  2. I heart you!

    I have everything crossed for you including my legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the line is darker than the trigger lines. I don't think we're dealing with residual hcg here. Just remember, it's still really early, so yes your hcg levels by beta will be low. I think you do need to go tomorrow. Hugs and I'm crossing everything for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I just have huge fears this will be another miscarriage, assuming it's a true pregnancy.

      Delete
    2. I understand that you're afraid of it. I've never been through one so I can't really fathom how you feel, but try to keep your head up until you get some answers. This waiting process has got to be so much harder now that you're waiting for one more day to pass. I hope the time passes quickly! Hugs to you!

      Delete
    3. I'm trying, it's definitely not easy. <33 lubyou!

      Delete
  4. Gonz, I'm so sorry you're going through this stress right now. I am hoping and praying that things will start looking up for you tomorrow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you. I hope tomorrow's test brings you good news and comfort! ~Milagros

    ReplyDelete