Monday, July 15, 2013

Mail time!

Gotta love getting mail! I got two awesome packages today. The first, from the amazing and crafty Sun! She made me a cute little clutch wallet! It is absolutely adorable! I love it so much. (Sorry for the order, I can't seem to change the order.) AND she also made the cutest freaking Gabba banner ever for C. He is absolutely in love with it. His little face LIT UP when I pulled it out of the packaging. I'm planning to hang it in his room and will use it at his birthday party! She is so awesome, such a great friend to make these for us. And they couldn't have come at a better time. Between the c/p and yesterday being my birthday. It was perfect timing for a pick me up!






The next box I got was some fabric. Isn't this the cutest fabric ever! I had originally ordered this for when I got my BFP to make C a "big bro" shirt. Obviously that isn't happening anytime soon. I think I'll just hold onto it for now and see what happens. I might try my hand at making him a quick faux pocket t shirt. 



1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad everything made it. You guys are amazing and I had fun being crafty :D Happy birthday to you and (almost to) C!

    ReplyDelete