Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's over

I'm 99% sure it's over. Huge temp dive this morning. I am completely expecting a period today or tomorrow. I'm thinking this is another chemical pregnancy, if it was a true pregnancy.

After going through this huge roller coaster of a cycle, I think we're going to be NTNP for a little bit. Since I'm pretty familiar with my cycles now, I'll still know about when we should have sex and what not. But I don't think I'll be charting or using OPKs. I'm kind of to the point that I'm not sure we'll have a second child and I think I am coming to terms with this. Every effort we put in, we get knocked back. It just seems to be a waste of time when all our efforts aren't showing anything. It's just starting to numb me to the idea of having a second child.

Looking at my chart, I'm not entirely sure when I actually ovulated. If I remove the manual override for ovulation, today I'm 10dpo based on what FF detected. So, it's possible I'm 10 or 11 or 12 dpo. I'm not really sure.

Here's today's stick. And comparison from yesterday. Looks to be negative but there's a super faded shadow of a line. 




6 comments: