Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting up to date

Just a short update.. Not much new is going on. I'm on CD4 after the chemical pregnancy. The stress that brought me has made me decide not to chart or use OPK this cycle. I'm hoping taking the break will give us a fresh start and less stress.

In other news. I'm beginning potty training for C today. It began this morning. So far it's not going horribly but we're still working on getting him to let me know he has to use the bathroom. We've had our share of accidents today, good thing I came prepared with 15+ pairs of underwear! On a good note, he stayed dry for his whole nap! So it's a start. I'm really hoping this doesn't take us too long. He's very good about using the toilet and staying pretty dry when we're not home. Our main thing is working on him telling me he needs to use the bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for such a big milestone for him! I hope it goes easy for all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete