Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Werk it out

So I started a 30 Day Squat Challenge recently. Mainly because I didn't believe it would do anything to my butt. I'll be honest.. I have no butt. Period. So I started it with the idea of if it could help my behind a tiny bit, I'd be happy. I will also put it out there that I'm not changing how I eat or doing other exercise other than walking. I don't eat horribly but I definitely don't eat as well as I could. I'm following this schedule, sorta... For the most part I am. I'm doing increments of 5. While I've missed a couple days due to being sick or having a long day, I have seen some results. I've been doing them for 2 weeks now.









3 comments:

  1. You should probably change your underwear. ;)

    Does it help shrink butts? That's the one area that I could stand to lose a little extra padding.

    ReplyDelete