Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MerryFuckingChristmas to me!


Cycle/Month: 22/23. 

What we did: I tried not charting but it didn't work out very well.. We hit -3, -1, O. I started temping just before catching O. Nothing special. No propping hips. No laying for 20 minutes. No special anything. 

Symptoms: I've had the most outrageous symptoms that I never have. Nausea, sore boobs, super bloat.. As well as AF like cramps somewhere around 6-8dpo. My chart is also triphasic. For once it actually means something. 

How I told H: I told him he needed to clean the litter box then stuck a pee stick in his face. We kissed and then he said we're done after this. Hah. We agreed we're not sharing the news until I'm out of first tri. 

Mush: I love the shit out of you people. I've made some awesome friends here and can't wait to see everyone on the tri boards. 

EDD: August 30, 2014. 

If you have any spare t&p's or sticky vibes, we could really use them. Praying to all the gods this bean sticks. 

Pee stick picture: I got suuuuuuper faint lines on a Wondfo, Walmart test, and FRER. Hopefully this works. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! Sending you all my spare thoughts and good vibes for a happy and healthy nine months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Gonz!!! Congrats!!! (our EDDs are only 2 weeks apart :-) Sending you super sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gonz!!!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months!!

    ReplyDelete