Sunday, December 8, 2013

Relief

I am 1DPO today. I told myself I wasn't going to do OPKs and chart.. I have no will power. I tested w/ an OPK last night and got a positive. I've also been very casually temping though not really logging anything. So I'm pretty positive I ovulated yesterday. Woohoo!

I do think taking the Endometrin last cycle has delayed ovulation for this cycle. I'm CD 26 and just now O'ing. Though, I counted from the day I stopped the E and it would have me at CD18. I have no idea how I should be counting this cycle to be honest. I just don't really know. Either way, I'm starting the 2WW. We had pretty good timing at -3, -1, and O.

I was looking at a potential EDD earlier. It would be August 30th. When I was looking at another site that shows your pregnancy day by day to see when I could potentially be out of first tri and announce, I  realized 16 weeks is on St. Patricks Day. Ironically, with C we found out he was a boy on St. Patricks Day in 2011. I'm not sure why I picked 16 weeks, I'm not even sure we could hold out that long. But that stuck out to me, we could potentially be announcing baby 2.0 on the same day we found out C was a boy. Obviously there is a whoooooole lot of 'if' in this scenario. I have to be pregnant first..

Other than that.. Not much is going on for us at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment