Friday, December 20, 2013

Double, double

I got my beta results back today. On

Wednesday they were at
17.9; 3 weeks, 4days.

Today:
74.9; 3w6d.

OMG!! That's a doubling time of 21 hours! I am so beyond thrilled with this. Considering my wondfos weren't turning darker, I was getting very cautious about this pregnancy. Turns out, wondfos just suck. Talking to some ladies I found out that they had the same issue with their wondfos not getting darker.

I probably wont stop testing yet though. I go back in on Monday for a third beta to double check everything is still moving along. I will probably stop after that result.



In other news.. Tonight is the night before my dads wedding. My brother and I are going to dinner with everyone. I suppose it'd be similar to a rehearsal dinner? I'm not too sure. It's at a Mexican restaurant about 45 minutes away. Should be interesting considering my kid has been a crank pot lately. Oye.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing amazing numbers!!!! I had the same issue with wondfos. They were getting darker but soooooo slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo! Those are great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice doubling time you have there ;)

    ReplyDelete