Saturday, April 12, 2014

Twenty

How far: 20
Size of baby: Banana!
Physical symptoms: Heartburn. 
Starting Weight: 105.
Gain/loss: 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I've got a pair of shorts. I am hoping to get a couple more pairs before summer.  
Stretch marks: Not yet. 
Sleep: Alright.
Best moment: S and my mom got to feel her kick! 
Movement: She's becoming a lot more active! Of course it's in the morning and at night though. 
Cravings: Cheese bread. 
Gender: Girl! 
Labor signs: I'm really hoping not. 
Belly button: Half way. I have a feeling it's going to pop soon. It never did w/ C.
What I miss: Buttoning my pants. 
What I am looking forward to: Next appt is in two weeks. 
Milestones: Our A/S looked good while the tech was doing it. We won't have final results until sometime this week.  I also got baby girls custom carseat cover in the mail yesterday! I love it! It'll be perfect for keeping prying hands out and for keeping sun/wind off! 

1 comment:

  1. 1. You look amazing.
    2. Cheese bread sounds freaking awesome right now.
    3. Your car seat cover is so very cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete