Monday, April 7, 2014

Eighteen, Nineteen

How far: 19+2
Size of baby: Mango. Gross. 
Physical symptoms: Big ole belly coming to play. 
Starting Weight: 105.
Gain/loss: 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I just started wearing my shorts. SO much more comfortable! 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Doing good. 
Best moment: We have a name finally! Savannah Paige will be joining our little family. 
Movement: Mhmm, she likes to roll around. 
Cravings: Garlic. 
Gender: Girl! 
Labor signs: I've been having too many contractions for my comfort level. Some are Braxton Hicks for sure, but some I'm not so positive are. I'm going to bring it up at my appt in a couple weeks. 
Belly button: In.
What I miss: Eh. 
What I am looking forward to: Our A/S is on Friday! 
Milestones: Leaky boob syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment