Friday, February 28, 2014

Thirteen

How far: 13+6
Size of baby: A Peach
Physical symptoms: Apparently this cramping isn't going anywhere. 
Starting Weight: 105.Gain/loss: Maybe 1 lb. It keeps fluctuating. 
Maternity clothes: No. 
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: Finally back to a full nights rest.  
Best moment: A good NT scan.  
Movement: Not feeling it, but on the ultrasound this kid is a riot.  
Cravings: Meh  
Gender: I definitely think girl. Dr said he would take wild guess it was a girl during our NT scan. We, hopefully, will find out Monday!
Labor signs: 6 more months! Belly button: In.
What I miss: Drinking. 
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex! Hopefully on Monday! 
Milestones: Passing our NT!  

2 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMG. Holy crap. I never thought I would want a Monday to come faster. I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your NT went well! Excited to hear the results Monday!

    ReplyDelete