Monday, February 10, 2014

Ten, Eleven

So basically I've been slacking. A lot. I have no excuses. Pure laziness. So here we go for the last two weeks.

How far: 11 weeks.
Size of baby: A lime!
Physical symptoms: Tons of cramping lately. Back ache and fatigue. 
 Starting Weight: 105.
Gain/loss: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes: No. 
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: A little better, I have less bloat so I started stomach sleeping again. 
Best moment: Not exactly something to be proud of, I made an emergency trip into my RE's office today because OB couldn't get me in. I've been having intense cramping and some light spotting. We were able to see bebe because he did an ultrasound. It was a nice surprise. 
Movement: No but on the screen, LO was jumping all around. 
Cravings: Nothing really. I love bread.  
Gender: Based on the nub theory from today's ultrasound, girl. I'm hoping to find out sooner rather than later. 
Labor signs: No thanks. 
Belly button: In.
What I miss: Having no zits. 
What I am looking forward to: First OB appt is TOMORROW. Likely nothing exciting will happen though. 
Milestones: We are almost out of 1st tri. I've also made 2 baby purchases. 

Here are two pictures from todays ultrasound. Tell me what you think with nub theory, girl or boy?




No comments:

Post a Comment