Sunday, January 19, 2014

Eight

Umm.. Well yea. I suck at blogging lately. I have no motivation to do anything these days.

How far: 8 weeks.
Size of baby: Raspberry.
Physical symptoms: Vomiting. Bloat. Fatigue.
Starting Weight: 105.
Gain/loss: None.
Maternity clothes: No, just unbuttoned pants. And yoga pants.
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: I am not getting very good sleep. I wake up multiple times and can't get comfortable.
Best moment: Ehh, there hasn't been much good happening.
Movement: Nada.
Cravings: I don't think any. Not that I can remember.
Gender: No idea.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button: In.
What I miss: Good sleep. Eating.
What I am looking forward to: Honestly.. Nothing. We have an appt on Tues but I'm really not excited. There's too much work that goes into leaving the house.
Milestones: Eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment