Wednesday, January 1, 2014

eHarmony.com

I'm just going to drop a quick update on how things have been going. I feel like I haven't written an actual blog post in a while..


I am 5 weeks 4 days. I thought I got lucky again and wasn't going to experience many symptoms.. Boy was I wrong. I have all day morning sickness. Though I haven't actually thrown up, I've thought about it. I'm queasy all day. Sun up, sun down. It is making playing with C much harder to do. I'm aso dealing with sore boobs. Like I feel engorged. Same way I felt after pumping with C. Luckily... No milk has come from that. :|

I'm beginning to have a more pronounced bloat belly as the days go by. My pants are uncomfortable and laying on my stomach is starting to annoy me. I recently ordered maternity jeans that should be here any day. I am thrilled for their arrival.


In recent days, I've also decided this baby is for sure a girl. I'm breaking out like no other. I'm overly emotional about everything.

2 comments:

  1. try taking half a tab of Unisom and 100mg of Vitamin B at night. it really really helped with my all day queasiness. my RE recommended it and that combo is the only category A morning sickness medicine. I hope it gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete