Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pink eye and an ear infection

Yesterday we took C into the doctors because he's had some eye gunk and his eyes are incredibly irritated. Well, turns out we have our first ear infection and pink eye. Poor baby. Explains a lot though. He's been so fussy and clingy the last few days. 

On top of fussy days, we had some rough nights. He just can't stay comfortable at night. No matter what med I give him. This infection needs to be done and out of my house.

Today is CD 5. I think. I'm still spotting, this is ridiculous. I just want it to end. Hopefully the next week and a half goes by quick. 

Just hanging out in the pharmacy waiting for my meds....

2 comments:

  1. Even sick he's still a cutie. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's feeling a lot better! The meds kicked this infection in the butt! Thanks hun<3

      Delete