Monday, April 1, 2013

CD 1

Well... It looks like all the 'tricks' I tried did nothing for us. AF showed up at 1 AM this morning. With the most amazing present of waking me up with cramps.  Looks like we wont be having a 2013 baby after all.

We are now going to be pushing a 2 1/2 year difference between C and number 2. I can't believe it is now 15 months since we've started TTC again.

At least I have vacation to look forward to. Possibly Legoland soon and going to visit S's family and a few friends on the way.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer never fun when AF greets you so nicely.
    Woohoo for a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - sorry for CD1 G. Winter 2014 baby here we come! I cannot think of anyone I'd rather share this crappy journey with. BBG and G for lyfe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOO! Yes, 2014 baby here we come. At least I get to share this craptastic journey with amazzzzzing people.

      Delete