Thursday, March 28, 2013

Results

Got the results for my progesterone draw. 9.34 was my level on 7 DPO. From what I've found online, 8-10 is normal. Above 10-12 is ideal for a good pregnancy. Knowing the result, I'm not too optimistic about this cycle now. Now it's just wait and see. 

I am waiting for a call back from the dr to put plans in place for next cycle. From what we talked about at the last appt. pending the progesterone results, plans are the minimum dose of Clomid and IUI unless we want to try TI. Considering IUI is covered and produces better chances, I am pretty sure we'll go ahead and go that route. 


The closer to the end of this cycle and beginning of next, the more anxiety I can feel build up.  Never in a million years did I think we would be headed this way. Never did I think we would be doing to infertility treatments. Of course it seems everyone around is pregnant or just had a baby recently. One thing after another, piling on top. I just want to see the light at the end of the tunnel.




No comments:

Post a Comment